Remarkable Leadership is a practical handbook written for anyone who wants to hone the skills needed to become a remarkable leader.
This book outlines a framework and a mechanism for both learning new things and applying current knowledge in a thoughtful and practical way. It provides a guide through the most important leadership competencies, offers a proven method for learning leadership skills, and shows approaches for applying these skills in today’s multitasking and overloaded world of work. The book explores real-world concerns such as focus, limited time, incremental improvement, and how we learn.
Remarkable Leadership outlines a practical plan for focusing on one of twelve competencies at a time. The core competencies define the remarkable leader as someone who:
- Champions change
- Communicates powerfully
- Develops others
- Builds relationships
- Focuses on customers
- Influences with impact
- Thinks innovatively
- Values collaboration and teamwork
- Solves problems and makes decisions
- Takes responsibility and accountability
- Manages projects and processes successfully
- Sets goals and supports goal setting
- The overarching, thirteenth competency – the Remarkable Leader learns continuously – is incorporated throughout the book.
Beyond the content in the book, over 50 additional tools and reports are available to book owners to download to support their ongoing leadership development.ORDER NOW
Back to top