Building the Skills to Develop Potential in Others
As a leader, you are only as good as the people you lead.
So why not make the people around you better? Why not help them develop themselves, so that they’re smarter, more capable—and ultimately better at doing what needs to be done, like achieving your organization’s goals?
And what’s the best way to help the people around you be the best they can be?
Coaching is the one of the most overlooked or poorly done part of most leadership training. If you’re not a good coach and teacher, you will forever be stuck in the status quo. And even if you have an awesome team, without personal development, how will you and your team continue to grow, to achieve, and to reach your fullest potential?
Don’t settle for good enough—from yourself or your colleagues. Push yourself to be a better coach and better leader with Coaching Training Camp—you’ll see the difference in yourself and your team.
Developed and delivered by Kevin Eikenberry, Coaching Training Camp is the first training of its kind to focus a full two days on this core component of leadership.
“You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want,” according to famous sales coach and author Zig Ziglar.
Think of coaching as being really good at helping others get what they want—so that you in turn can get what you want. Help those around you be the best thinkers and the best doers they can be—and watch how you are all able to achieve great things!
There’s a leader and a coach in each one of us, and Kevin Eikenberry has over two decades of experience helping individuals from every walk of life find the inner leader and coach in them.
This streamlined, effective program that Kevin has developed is an exhilarating mix of information, sure-to-work coaching techniques and an exploration of what inside you will make you a great coach.
- Getting ready to coach! Get a clear picture of what coaching really is—and the 7 things you must bring to your coaching role in order to be successful
- Coaching vs. Mentoring! What the controversy is all about and how to deal with it
- From coaching to leading! The 5 ways that coaching makes you a Remarkable Leader—and the 10 foundational principles that are required from you
- Coaching in action! Start with 3 practical first steps and 30 practical “next” steps to come up with your own personal action plan
- Applying coaching at work! A 6-part model for being a remarkable coach at work
- Beyond the office! Where will coaching play a role in your other leadership activities?
And the whole two-day training ends with a purposeful session for creating an actual action plan that will get you started instantly.
No leader does it alone. The team you lead is a reflection and extension of yourself. And this brand-new one-of-a-kind training camp was created specifically so that you can become the coach and ultimately the leader that you want to become.
Learn more and register here.
What You Can Expect
This workshop is an interactive and fun way to improve seriously important coaching skills. You will leave with tools and awareness to make you a more effective coach and you will be better equipped to help others reach their potential. The workshop provides powerful tools and the opportunity to practice, so you leave not just knowledgeable, but also confident in your ability to use your new knowledge and skills.
But will one workshop really cut it?
We understand that one workshop isn’t your single ticket to management excellence and we don’t expect you to go back after two days and get it all right, all of the time.
Bottom line-as great as the workshop is, like any training, when you return to work, you will have additional questions, and you might encounter a challenge in applying all you learned.
That’s why, with Coaching Training Camp, your registration INCLUDES two live, group coaching sessions! These two sessions give you direct and personal access to Kevin Eikenberry, for one full hour per session, after you return from the workshop, to help you master the strategies and techniques you learn in the workshop.
With group coaching, you’ll have access to:
- Answers to your most pressing questions.
- Advice on your stickiest situations.
- Advice on implementing your ideas and plans more successfully.
- An opportunity to share successes.
- Confirmation that what you are planning to try will work.
- Valuable learning opportunities from the questions & challenges of others in the group.
Learn more and register here.
Or for more information about our coaching skills workshops or having one customized for your organization, complete the form below to request more information and get a free initial consultation.
Learn more about our overall approach to training and training delivery.
Request More Information
Please complete the form below and we'll contact you within one business day.