Creating Wowed Customers
How much is each lost Customer worth to you?
Or, stated another way…
How much would loyal Customers giving great word-of-mouth referrals be worth to your business?
Our Customer Service workshops provide you with tools, techniques, and approaches to enhance individual mindsets and skills, and organization proficiencies at delighting Customers. The skills and tools learned will take people past a customer service focus to focusing on Wowing Customers – delighting them whenever possible.
“I’m totally convinced that your Customer Service training gave us the skills, mindset and cultural shift we needed to properly manage the acquisitions, lost business and other changes that occurred this year. Could not have done it without you! I’m grateful for the opportunity I had to work with you.”
– Marcia Roberts, Director Human Resources Charles Jones, LLC / Superior Information Services, LLC
The Bottom Line?
Once people understand that the Customer writes their paycheck, and they see how their role can help create delighted, loyal and wowed Customer, they are ready to learn the skills to help them do it! With a workforce enrolled in this mindset, a throng of loyal Customers is just around the corner.
Who Should Attend?
Our Customer service workshops will help anyone in an organization become more Customer focused (towards their internal Customers as well as the paying Customer), and will give them skills and tools to live that focus.
What You Will Learn
While we customize the workshop to your needs, here are some sample learning objectives. At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Describe the difference between satisfied and delighted Customers – and why the difference matters.
- Understand who your Customers are (both internal and external).
- Identify what is keeping you (individually and organizationally) from Wowing Customers.
- Describe the attributes of great Customer service.
- Identify the key strengths you can build on.
- Improve your listening skills to help you better meet your Customer’s needs.
- Generate specific action plans to improve your skills.
- Improve your skills for communicating with Customers over the phone.
- Diagnose ways to better communicate with specific Customers.
- Turning disappointed Customers into raving fans.
- And many more!
What You Can Expect
This workshop will share a variety of proven techniques and will give you the opportunity to practice them on your own real life situations, challenges or problems. You will find the workshops to helpful, fun eye-opening, and completely practical!
Have a larger group? Looking for a Keynote on Customer Service? We can help! Learn more about our customer service speaking services here.
Looking for consulting help in terms of Customer Service? Learn more about our Customer Service consulting services here.
For more information about our Customer Service workshops or having one customized for your organization, complete the form below to request more information and get a free initial consultation.
Learn more about our overall approach to training and training delivery.
We’ve capitalized the word Customer throughout this page to let you know how important we believe Customers are. Capitalizing the word is just one way we can remind ourselves of the great importance Customers have for our businesses. After all, without them, we wouldn’t be in business!
Request More Information
Please complete the form below and we'll contact you within one business day.