Developing Remarkable Executive Leadership
As an experienced leader you have been through a lot. You’ve experienced challenges in the economy, with your competition and within your organization. You’ve learned a lot along the way. A lot is going well for you and your organization, but you know it could be better. You could have better results, better teams, and you could sleep better at night. . .
And . . .
Perhaps you have been to some training to help your development, but it has been awhile.
Perhaps you read a leadership book occasionally, gleaning insights where you can.
Perhaps you have a close friend or confidant that helps you wrestle with your bigger challenges (or perhaps you don’t have anyone who understands and that you can confide in – but wish you did).
Chances are you have invested in training your team. Chances are you have invested in training the leaders that work for you. And chances are you believe in the importance of leadership development.
But when was the last time you invested in you?
When was the last time you took the time to build your skills, increase your leadership IQ and add to your toolkit?
Now is that chance.
This workshop is your chance to learn new skills, enhance your leadership capacity, overcome your challenges, build your personal network, reinvigorate your passion for your work, and lead by example.
Developing Remarkable Executive Leadership is an interactive two day workshop that delivers everything just described. It is designed for experienced leaders, those who are in, or aspire to, executive leadership roles. Whether you are a business owner, a leader in a growing company, or VP-level or higher; this workshop will give you the skills, insights and perspectives to become an even more effective leader for your team and organization.
Just listen to these success stories…
“Kevin Eikenberry is clearly a catalyst to higher levels of achievement. When we launched a fresh company-wide cultural initiative, Kevin provided the spark to initiate momentum. He was able to deliver the message in a way that was energetic, interactive and most importantly, real-world applicable. I would recommend Kevin to any organization that is looking to accomplish great things.”
– Dave Fletcher, Executive Vice President, The Shamrock Companies
“Kevin does a masterful job dissecting the key elements of effective leadership and makes a convincing case that becoming a master leader is always a work in progress, even for remarkable leaders.”
– Dr. Vic Lechtenberg, Vice Provost, Purdue University
“Kevin understands that leadership touches us at our deepest, most complex level. His particular genius is to make the complex accessible, teaching us lessons that anyone can learn and apply no matter where we are on our leadership journey.”
– Ron Thieme, Ph.D., Vice President & CIO, AIT Laboratories
“This was an excellent workshop – by far the best leadership training I’ve ever received. Kevin was very prepared and organized. His passion for the subject was evident. He facilitated great interactive sessions and made us think.”
– Shelly Spalding, Chief Operations Officer, Community Reach Center
It’s More Than the Content
At your level of experience and expertise, training needs to be about more than the content. It needs to provide an environment where you can be comfortable to listen and share, with a group of peers who have been through the same challenges you’ve faced, and slayed some of the same dragons. It’s also requires a skilled facilitator of your learning who won’t lecture or pontificate, but will share insights and ideas and ask questions while providing a learning process that allows you to get whatever you need from the experience.
Developing Remarkable Executive Leadership will provide that environment, and opportunity and those connections. It will allow you to leave with a personal and organizational action plan that will produce your best results ever. And it will provide powerful tools and ideas too.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Describe the Executive Leadership Tripod – and why all three legs are important
- Describe the importance differences between management and leadership
- Identify the parts of a Leadership Guidance System
- Understand the practical importance of a leadership philosophy and Leadership Guidance System
- Examine your existing challenges
- Identify your leadership values
- Develop a personal Leadership Guidance System
- Identify and recognize your time management challenges
- Apply the key time management principle for leaders
- Apply the “closed door policy” for greater productivity
- Apply at least 7 specific leadership time management strategies
- Recognize the leader’s role in effective communication
- Apply at least five ways to ask better questions
- Use five advanced communication strategies in different communication situations
- Recognize the value of being other focused
- Use six powerful influence approaches
- Employ these influence approaches successfully
- Identify your biggest frustrations with individual and team behavior
- Recognize your personal Emotional Intelligence strengths and weaknesses
- Apply your Emotional Intelligence knowledge to your team members and organization
- Recognize the importance of creating an engaged team or employees
- Identify the major factors that can raise employee engagement
- Build an action plan for nurturing more engaged employees
- Use five strategies for building your best leaders
- Create an action plan with individuals to help them move towards their leadership future
- Recognize the difference between tactics and strategy
- Create and communicate jointly held Mission, Vision and Values effectively
- Build alignment between strategies, goals and daily work efforts
- Define accountability in the real world
- Recognize and use the victim/accountability model to lead and influence more effectively
- Recognize your key obstacles to greater success
- Put your Leadership Guidance System into practice
Plus you will have the chance to interact and learn from other leaders experiencing the same challenges and obstacles as you face.
You will leave with fresh tools, new insights, renewed purpose and a practical plan to lead more effectively starting immediately! Click here to see the complete workshop agenda, view the schedule and register!
Request More Information
Please complete the form below and we'll contact you within one business day.