Inspiring, Engaging & Relevant: It’s MORE Than Just a Speech
A Customized Experience
True customization provides a more relevant and practical message that makes it easier for your group to achieve success. We will work closely with you to insure we will meet your needs and expectations.
A Fun and Dynamic Experience
When learning is more fun, people are more receptive to the messages they are hearing. If those are the right messages, delivered in the right way, you have a much better chance at achieving the right results after the glow of the event fades. You can count on your audience being engaged in an exciting and lively speech – and leaving with both information and inspiration.
We Follow Up to Ensure Results
You Maximize your investment when your audience applies what they have learned long after they return to work. That means our work could be more than just “giving a talk.” We help you think about the results you want after the event and support making those results come true.
Kevin Eikenberry is an expert on team and leadership development and is the Chief Potential Officer of The Kevin Eikenberry Group.
For over 25 years, he has worked with Fortune 500 companies, small firms, universities, government agencies, hospitals, and more, including the American Red Cross, A & W Canada, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, John Deere, Purdue University, Sears Canada, Shell, Southwest Airlines, the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Mint, and Verizon.
He is the author of the bestselling books Remarkable Leadership, From Bud to Boss and Vantagepoints on Learning and Life, and a contributing author to more than 20 other books. He was recently named to three exclusive lists: Inc.com’s Top 100 Leadership and Management Experts in the World, 100 Great Leadership Speakers for Your Next Leadership Conference, and the American Management Association’s Leaders to Watch in 2015.
LEARN MORE ABOUT KEVIN
Whether you work with Kevin or choose one of our other excellent facilitators or speakers, you can be assured that all of our facilitators and speakers are hand-selected and certified. This certification is an important process and helps each facilitator to better understand our philosophy, their role and the expectations of them – resulting in a more successful speaking experience!
We speak on a wide variety of topics including leadership, coaching, communication, new supervisor skills, productivity & time management and teambuilding. We customize the presentation to meet your unique needs and goals.
Here is a list of some of our most requested topics. These can be presented as a keynote or an in-house workshop.
- The Leader as Coach. An important part of the leader’s role is to coach those they lead. Kevin will provide a clear picture of what it takes to coach successfully – including both mindsets and skill-sets.
- Understanding Change. How to Succeed in a Rapidly-Changing World. Have an organization going through a lot of change? Kevin can work with all levels of an organization to understand how we respond to change and help people become more aware and successful in dealing with it.
- What it Means to be a Change Champion. The status quo requires no leadership. That fact underlies this talk. Kevin will help leaders see their role in change effort and how they can more effectively influence any change – and tie it to the change efforts their organization is implementing.
- Creating Accountability for Yourself and in Your Organization. If you are looking to create a culture of higher accountability, Kevin can provide inspiration and practical advice to help all levels of employees understand what it means, and why accountability creates success.
- Employee Engagement in the Real World. Employee engagement is the holy grail in business today – and with good reason – but too often the value is lost in the hype and the buzzwords. Let Kevin help your leaders see what it really means and how to begin creating more of it in every meeting and every interaction, every day.
- Developing Your Leadership Pipeline. Beyond succession planning is building a process for identifying and developing the leaders in your organization. If you are looking to maximize the potential of your organization, this talk can give you a path to a wider, fuller pipeline of talent at all organizational levels.
- Moving Past Goal Setting to Goal Achievement. Goal setting is important, but stops short. In this talk, Kevin starts with goal setting but helps your teams (or just the leaders) move past goal-setting to creating an improved likelihood that the goals set will be achieved.
- Creating Wowed Customers. Satisfaction isn’t enough, Delight is getting close. Kevin believes the Customer service bar should be at “Wow!” In this talk, Kevin helps you determine what “Wow!” looks like and how you can begin to deliver that to Customers – both internal and external.
- Unleash Your Personal and Professional Potential. Kevin believes in the unique potential of everyone and in this talk he helps sell the audience on that potential – and helps people take action to finding and using that potential in their work and the rest of their life.
- Team Time! Individual Skills for High Performance Teams. Building a team isn’t just about the team, it is about the skills of the individuals on it. Kevin can help your team build skills that will help them be less stressed and more productive as a part of a team.
- The Components for True Team Building. Building a team requires more than having people who “get along”. In this fast-paced talk, Kevin shares real examples from more than 20 years of working with and observing teams and provides you with a model to see where your team is and how to move it forward.
- Leadership Lessons Learned on a Farm. Where you are from informs your world view and your skill set. Kevin is proud of growing up on a farm, and can share with your group the lessons he learned on a farm and how they relate to leading the people in your organization every day.
One of the best ways to understand the essence of who we are is to listen to our Clients. Click the link below to read what our Clients and Customers have to say about their experiences with us.
Your Next Step
Let’s talk. Complete the form below to schedule a free consultation to learn more about how we can help to find the right speaker and plan for your needs.