Inspiring, Engaging & Relevant: It’s MORE Than Just a Speech
A Customized Experience
True customization provides a more relevant and practical message that makes it easier for your group to achieve success. We will work closely with you to insure we will meet your needs and expectations.
A Fun and Dynamic Experience
When learning is more fun, people are more receptive to the messages they are hearing. If those are the right messages, delivered in the right way, you have a much better chance at achieving the right results after the glow of the event fades. You can count on your audience being engaged in an exciting and lively speech – and leaving with both information and inspiration.
We Follow Up to Ensure Results
You Maximize your investment when your audience applies what they have learned long after they return to work. That means our work could be more than just “giving a talk.” We help you think about the results you want after the event and support making those results come true.
Kevin Eikenberry is an expert on team and leadership development and is the Chief Potential Officer of The Kevin Eikenberry Group.
For over 25 years, he has worked with Fortune 500 companies, small firms, universities, government agencies, hospitals, and more, including the American Red Cross, A & W Canada, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, John Deere, Purdue University, Sears Canada, Shell, Southwest Airlines, the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Mint, and Verizon.
He is the author of the bestselling books Remarkable Leadership, From Bud to Boss and Vantagepoints on Learning and Life, and a contributing author to more than 20 other books. He was recently named to three exclusive lists: Inc.com’s Top 100 Leadership and Management Experts in the World, 100 Great Leadership Speakers for Your Next Leadership Conference, and the American Management Association’s Leaders to Watch in 2015.
LEARN MORE ABOUT KEVIN
Whether you work with Kevin or choose one of our other excellent facilitators or speakers, you can be assured that all of our facilitators and speakers are hand-selected and certified. This certification is an important process and helps each facilitator to better understand our philosophy, their role and the expectations of them – resulting in a more successful speaking experience!
We offer learning solutions on a variety of topics including leadership, coaching, communication, new supervisor skills, customer service, presentation skills, team building and more. Many of these are available as public workshops and all of them can be customized to meet your unique needs and goals.
Below is a list of our most requested subjects.
- Bud to Boss: A comprehensive training solution that equips new leaders and supervisors with the skills they need to make a successful transition to leadership.
- Remarkable Coaching: A one-of-a-kind program that focuses entirely on the coaching component of leadership, helping leaders to build the skills they need to develop potential in others.
- Remarkable Communicator: This program teaches results-oriented communication skills, teaching individuals how to tailor communication to different people and situations to consistently produce the results they want.
- Remarkable Customer Service: Our Customer Service workshops provide tools, techniques, and approaches to enhance individual mindsets and skills, and organizational proficiencies at delighting Customers.
- Remarkable Team Building: This program helps intact, newly forming, or project teams work together better by focusing on communication and interpersonal skills, improved work plans and tactics and more.
- Remarkable Leadership: Our flagship program that provides essential leadership skills to help leaders get more done and get better results.
- Remote Leadership: An entirely virtual learning solution that helps leaders, teams and organizations build productive connections in an increasingly scattered workplace.
One of the best ways to understand the essence of who we are is to listen to our Clients. Click the link below to read what our Clients and Customers have to say about their experiences with us.
Your Next Step
Let’s talk. Complete the form below to schedule a free consultation to learn more about how we can help to find the right speaker and plan for your needs.