Effective Remote Coaching and Feedback
If you lead a team or have responsibility for a project with people dispersed geographically, the challenges of giving feedback are heightened significantly. Not only are communication opportunities reduced, but in many cases it is harder to observe the behaviors you are coaching on. This session takes the principles of effective coaching and feedback and applies them to the unique challenges of doing it at a distance.
This is a highly interactive session allowing participants to not only learn the principles and skills but get their specific questions answered. Participants will leave with the workshop handouts and checklists and tools to help them succeed in their coaching opportunities.
Whether people work in the next office or halfway around the world, they deserve effective feedback to progress in their productivity and results. This session will give participants the confidence and skills to do this successfully.
This live, webinar workshop is 120 minutes long. It is a small group experience – the class size is capped at 10 participants to allow maximum interaction and learning. Prework, consisting of a PDF packet of planning sheets and reference material, will help participants arrive focused and engaged and be able to apply lessons learned immediately back on the job.
In this 2 hour live program, participants will:
- Recognize the sources of feedback and how they impact successful delivery of feedback
- Determine ways to gather information and data in order to provide useful feedback
- Apply ten key feedback strategies in a remote or virtual situation
- Be able to effectively engage people in a coaching conversation over the phone or other technology
- Use a simple coaching model effectively
- Use remote tracking and follow-up processes
- Set clear performance and results expectations
Back to top