A Practical Guide to Detoxing a Needlessly Negative Workplace
Eliminate the Sexual Harassment, Gossip, & Destructive Behavior That Destroys Your Workplace
Learn how to take back control and successfully defuse the negative impact of bullying, gossip and disruptive behavior!
Sexual harassment, gossip, jealousy, bad attitudes and indifference sabotage organization, destroy reputations, lower moral, kills self-esteem, and reduces teamwork and productivity.
When any form of toxic behavior infects even one person, it can affect the entire team or the department, and it can be tempting to ignore it or give in.
Don’t – as silence about it means consent or approval.
While you may feel powerless in confronting and eliminating persistent inappropriate and dangerous behavior, tolerating them will lead to organizational downfall.
But how do you rid your team of these bad behaviors, without disrupting employee productivity, collaboration and communication that’s already lacking?
Join us for a powerful program as we delve into this challenging leadership dilemma that can destroy both your own, as well as your organization’s success.
You’ll discover how to neutralize gossip and put a system in place to ensure it does not re-occur, starting with that of Zero Tolerance and workplace reprimands.
You will also learn the how to reduce and prevent sexual harassment, including the destructive behavior that often causes it. You’ll learn how to keep emotional control, while harnessing this disruptive and destructive behavior.
- To identify all the forms of harassment and bullying there are that you must control.
- How managers inadvertently reward negative and destructive behaviors.
- How to control the unwritten rules of the office that becomes the negative culture you have to discipline.
- The steps you need to act on in order to keep total control of the situation.
- How to turn around the gossip, gab and the grapevine to create more empowered employees.
- How to tell when someone is lying to you and how to confront them on it.
- When to focus on the behavior you see and not the attitude behind it.
- How to stop the rumor mill before it gets started with a policy of transparency.
- Why people want to ‘push your buttons’ by their off-side or inappropriate comments.
- Great techniques to use when employees blame others or deny responsibility.
Join us and learn how to take back control and successfully defuse the negative impact of sexual harassment, bullying, gossip and disruptive behavior!
Bruce Lee is an international event speaker, coach, MC and author. He has a highly entertaining and effective delivery on an impressive variety of keynotes and workshops on productivity, customer service and leadership by combining humor and the latest business concepts and realities. All education sessions are focused on the actual implementation of the ideas and strategies – otherwise, why provide the training?
In the business world, Bruce gained valuable management. marketing and sales experience as manager for the VISA credit card operation of a major bank, and in the oil and gas industry as a marketing representative for a fully integrated oil company. He was an executive recruitment consultant in charge of setting up their international operations, prior to launching a retail grocery and gas convenience store business. Joining Custom Learning Systems in 1990, now Canada’s largest training and implementation company, as President and Director of Marketing, helped grow it into an international operation with 14 staff and a team of 10 speakers in the United States and Canada, with sales in the mid 7 figure range. On a personal note, Bruce gets things done with a passion both outdoors and for his community. He is a semi-professional and published photographer, avid mountain hiker, road biker, scuba diving enthusiast, downhill skier, a regular blood donor with 420 donations to date, is active on several Boards, and volunteers teaching business courses on behalf of Junior Achievement in school programs.
How can I register?
1) Online using the register/order buttons above.
2) Call customer service at 317-387-1424, extension 5
What is a Digital Download?
The Digital Download is a downloadable recording of a webinar. When the event is over, you will receive an email with a link to the website where you can watch a synchronized recording of the audio and PowerPoint portions of the webinar. Please allow 1-2 weeks after the date of the event to receive this information.