Remote Goal Setting and Accountability
As a leader you know that helping your team member set goals – and then holding them accountable for those goals is part of your job. But more than that, it is critical to your success. Doing these things can be challenging in any setting, but when you are leading virtually, and not interacting or seeing your team members (and their work product) everyday, it is even more challenging. This session takes the principles of goal setting, supporting goal achievement and accountability and applies them to the unique challenges of doing it all at a distance.
This live, webinar workshop is 120 minutes long. It is a small group experience – the class size is capped at 10 participants to allow maximum interaction and learning. Prework, consisting of a PDF packet of planning sheets and reference material, will help participants arrive focused and engaged and be able to apply lessons learned immediately back on the job.
In this 2 hour live program, participants will:
- Be able to apply 7 keys to effective goal setting – beyond SMART goals
- Identify and apply both process and results goals
- Create goal achievement synergy with a remote team
- Create a goal achievement plan that can be achieved remotely
- Identify at least five ways to support remote team members in reaching their goals
- Be able to effectively create clear accountability over the phone or other technology
- Use a valuable accountability model
- Use remote tracking and follow-up processes
Back to top