Time Management Magic
How To Get More Done Every Day And Move from Surviving to Thriving
Format: Digital Downloads
A powerful training program from the former Executive Vice President of Operations for the Walt Disney World® Resort and Creator of Disney Great Leader Strategies!
1440 minutes…that’s the amount of time in one day.
And if you are like the majority of working professionals, it never seems to be enough, especially in the workplace.
It’s like entering a war zone the minute you step in the office...your to-do pile has grown to mountainous proportions, your boss just emailed you with another project (deadline: ASAP!), and that huge project (that is due by EOD) just hit a MAJOR snag...
It’s no wonder that we often go into “Survival Mode,” barely getting through each day.
Unfortunately, barely surviving just won’t cut it…you absolutely have to be able to manage your time effectively in order to manage the multiple demands and priorities, get more done in less time, and eliminate the pressure and stress!
If you’re tired of working in “Survival Mode,” there is hope!
Take back your day and gain the essential skills you need to get ahead of your harried workload by joining us for this program, presented by award-winning leader, Lee Cockerell, former Executive Vice President of Operations for the Walt Disney World® Resort. In just 60 minutes, he’ll show you how to integrate simple steps into your daily routine that will not only improve your work performance, but also positively increase your overall successes in all aspects of life.
At the end of this program, you’ll have solid strategies to manage the chaotic workday, so you can move from barely surviving to thriving each day!
During this program, you’ll also learn:
- How to put more control into all parts of your life through this simple system for planning and carrying out your responsibilities.
- The most important question to ask yourself every morning before you start your day.
- Four steps in planning each and every day (the fourth one being the key to a happy and successful life).
- What you can do today to avoid having a long list of regrets later in your life when it is too late.
- How to maintain strong relationships, prepare yourself for the future, maintain good health and reduce stress in your life.
- A simple system for doing what has to be done, when it has to be done, in the way it should be done, (whether you or those around you like it or not).
If you’re tired of feeling overwhelmed, and overworked day in and day out, join us for this program and achieve the optimal work-life balance for success!
About the Presenter:
Lee Cockerell is the former Executive Vice President of Operations for the Walt Disney World® Resort. As the Senior Operating Executive for ten years, Lee led a team of 40,000 cast members and was responsible for the operations of 20 resort hotels, four theme parks, two water parks, a shopping & entertainment village and the ESPN sports and recreation complex, in addition to the ancillary operations which supported the number one vacation destination in the world.
One of Lee's major and lasting legacies was the creation of Disney Great Leader Strategies which was used to train and develop the 7000 leaders at Walt Disney World. Lee has held various executive positions in the hospitality and entertainment business with Hilton Hotels for 8 years and the Marriott Corporation for 17 years before joining Disney in 1990 to open the Disneyland Paris project.
Lee has served as Chairman of the Board of Heart of Florida United Way, the Board of Trustees for The Culinary Institute of America (CIA), the board of the Production and Operations Management Society and the board of Reptilia a Canadian attractions and entertainment company. In 2005 Governor Bush appointed Lee to the Governor's Commission on Volunteerism and Public Service for the state of Florida where he served as Chairman of the Board.
He is now dedicating his time to public speaking, authoring a book on leadership, management and service excellence titled, Creating Magic…10 Common Sense Leadership Strategies from a Life at Disney, which is now available in 13 languages and his latest book, Lee also performs leadership and service excellence workshops and consulting for organizations around the world as well as for the Disney Institute. Lee has received the following awards;
- Golden Chain Award for Outstanding leadership and business performance from the Multi-Unit Foodservice Operations Association (MUFSO).
- Silver Plate Award for Outstanding Operator in the foodservice industry from the International Foodservice Manufacturers Association (IFMA).
- Excellence In Production Operations Management and Leadership (POMS) from the Productions and Operations.
- Grandfather of the year from his three grandchildren, Jullian, Margot and Tristan.
Back to top