Do you need a leadership accelerator?
Are you frustrated with how fast you’re advancing toward your goals?
Do you feel like traditional leadership development just doesn’t get the job done and get you where you need to be?
Do you attend training events that excite and motivate you…at the time…but are quickly forgotten when you return back to the office, the real world?
Over the last two decades plus, we’ve seen first-hand the struggle that leaders have when it comes to sustainable development – both personally and professionally. We’ve spent hours and hours inside organizations and working with leaders who are investing in leadership development but getting disappointing results.
They’ve purchased training programs, sent managers to workshops and events, developed best practices and lists of leadership competencies…all without success.
And the simple truth is this – they don’t work because they are training PROGRAMS. They’re WORKSHOPS. They’re EVENTS.
We developed The Remarkable Way because we know that if we continued to look at leadership development as a “great training program”, we would NEVER see the results that we need.
The Secret to Changing Your Leadership Results and Your Life
The Remarkable Way is more than just a one-time training course. It uses a process that integrates the learning and development into your daily life. Through regular, small doses of learning, you will develop skills that you can use and apply to tackle your biggest leadership challenges. (Check out our Membership Levels here.)
The Remarkable Way can fast-track your growth and save you years of stressful trial and error. You’ll get actionable results that you can use immediately in your leadership role. We’ve helped thousands of leaders around the country and world and we’d be honored to work with you too.
Whether you have years of leadership experience or you’re just getting started, The Remarkable Way will help you…
- Make learning a habit by integrating it into your daily routine in small, manageable chunks
- Develop a leadership mindset that is inspiring and motivating
- Build confidence in your leadership role
- Learn how to create a culture of accountability in your organization and on your team
- Build powerful communication skills that will help you: hold difficult conversations, use stories to better communicate and persuade more effectively
- Be more productive and get more of the RIGHT things done
- Develop leadership skills that will fast-track your growth and leadership career
Skills Development Happens When You Get Outside the Classroom
Knowing the right skills to lead more effectively is helpful.
Understanding how to use them is necessary.
But developing any skill isn’t an academic exercise.
You can’t build your leadership skills in a classroom. All the instruction in the world may help, but skill development comes in the real world with real situations, in real time during real life.
Each month, we will focus on one leadership skill. Together we will discuss ideas, approaches and tactics that can be applied immediately back at work to help gain and master that new skill. Then we really dig in and do the work together. Through live coaching calls and online forums, you’ll get the opportunity to talk about how your skill development is really working, back in the real world.
Everything is Online: No Travel Required
More of us are working from home (and for the foreseeable future) than ever. You need a solution that you can participate in from wherever you are – home or work or anywhere. The Remarkable Way is based entirely online.
Each month, there is a webinar on the leadership skill of the month. If you choose the Live Membership, you get access to this live when it’s happening, giving you the opportunity to connect directly with Kevin and fellow Way participants through the Q&A at the end. If you choose the Digital Membership, you get access to the webinar immediately after in the Member Site.
Both membership levels include the course materials, including recordings of the webinar, monthly Mindset TV videos, MP3s, transcripts, downloadable tools and additional resources are available within our online member portal.
Get Leadership Results in Just 75 Minutes per Month
Naturally, the more time and focus you put into learning, the more you’ll get out of it. But we also understand the constraints of a busy leader so we built the program to be consumed in just 75 minutes per month.
The monthly webinar is a short 45 minutes and the weekly Mindset TV videos are 3 – 5 minutes and also available in the portal so you can revisit and review the training materials at any time.
Whether you choose to go through the materials each week as they’re released, or you want to slow things down and work on your schedule, the choice is yours. You can work entirely at your own pace. But most importantly remember, part of the program is learning how to create and build learning habits. Together, we will be working to make learning a seamless part of your daily life – ensuring that you are constantly and consistently growing as a leader. (Check out our Membership Levels here.)
Are You Overwhelmed? Do You Feel Like You’ll Never Find the Time to Learn the Leadership Skills You Need to Succeed?
The Remarkable Way is your solution. The Remarkable Way is a process (not a program) that supports real-life learning where the events are only a small planning part of the overall process. And the difference is a three-pronged approach built on leadership skillset, mindset and habitset.
Each month, we will focus on developing one leadership skill at a time. Together we will discuss ideas, approaches and tactics that you can apply immediately back at work to help you gain and master that new skill.
Then each week, I’ll send you a quick, video on leadership mindset. This video will help you develop the right mindset so that you can master the month’s focus skill. Your mindset creates your thoughts, and those thoughts drive your actions. By aligning your mindset each month, you will consistently and successfully apply the corresponding skill.
And lastly, to help you create the habitset that you need to support your development, you will receive a brief text message each workday morning. It will remind, inspire and inform and is designed to keep consciously moving you towards your development goals, creating the habits you want and need to make it all really happen.
- November 2020: Creating Greater Collaboration
- December 2020: Supporting Goal Achievement
- January 2021: Leading in Times of Stress
- February 2021: Building Stronger Working Relationships
- March 2021: Being a Champion of Change
- April 2021: Building and Maintaining Trust
- May 2021: Building Your Leadership Presence
- June 2021: Building Remarkable Teams
- July 2021: Being an Empathetic Leader
Achieving leadership success doesn’t have to be frustrating, fatiguing or unattainable. And leadership development doesn’t have to be broken.
If you are frustrated by the lack of growth of your personal leadership skills, and you are looking for a solution, The Remarkable Way can help.
If you are stressed because the leaders across your organization need ongoing support and the training you have developed isn’t enough, The Remarkable Way can help.
If you are looking for a way to reinforce and implement what you already know, The Remarkable Way is your answer.
If you want to continue your leadership development, but don’t have time to drop everything and attend another workshop, The Remarkable Way is your new option.
- A Monthly Planning Tool: this introduces the monthly skill and sets you up for success in learning and applying that focus skill.
- Skillset Spotlight: a 45-minute webinar that will give you ideas, approaches and tactics to apply the monthly skill. Depending on the membership level you choose, you can watch it live or get access to it afterward in the Remarkable Way Learning Portal.
- Mindset TV: a short video that will challenge and inspire you to consider the mindset that will best help you apply and develop that month’s focus skill.
- The Morning Minute: a brief text message each workday morning that will remind, inspire and inform and is designed to keep you consciously moving towards your development goals.
- The Coaching Call-in: live, personal access to Kevin every month. These 10-15 minute coaching slots can be used to discuss questions or challenges related to that month’s focus skill – or anything you want to discuss.
- The Remarkable Way Community: a members-only Facebook Group to ask questions, share ideas, and “talk” with Kevin and other members of The Kevin Eikenberry Group.
Payment Options & Bulk Discounts to Fit Your Organizational Needs:
Annual Payment Options
The Remarkable Way Live: $1,999
The Remarkable Way Digital: $999
Monthly Payment Options
The Remarkable Way Live: $169/month
The Remarkable Way Digital: $89/month
Note: The Remarkable Way is an auto-renewing subscription. Auto-renewal ensures continued access to the program until you choose to cancel, with no need to keep track of renewal dates. If you choose a monthly memberships, you will be charged monthly until you choose to cancel. For annual memberships, you will receive a reminder notice via email prior to the annual renewal charge. You can cancel your membership at any time by contacting us by phone at 317-387-1424, ext. 12 or email.
Save $200/person when you register 3 – 9 leaders.
Call 317-387-1424, ext. 12 or email Laura to register multiple leaders and to learn about our discounts for 10+ leaders.
About Your Facilitator
Kevin Eikenberry is a recognized world expert on leadership development and learning and is the Chief Potential Officer of The Kevin Eikenberry Group. He has spent more than 25 years helping organizations and leaders from around the world, on leadership, learning, communication and more. Twice he has been named by Inc.com as one of the top 100 Leadership and Management Experts in the World and has been included in many other similar lists. He is the author, co-author or a contributing author to nearly 20 books, including Remarkable Leadership, From Bud to Boss – Secrets of the Successful Transition to Remarkable Leadership, The Long-Distance Leader: Rules for Remarkable Remote Leadership and The Long-Distance Teammate (coming in 2021).