Everybody hates it.
Nobody does it well.
It takes up too much time and too many resources.
It doesn’t even work.
Are you looking for a solution to your ineffective, old-school performance management?
Let’s Change the Language and Grow Your People and Your Business with Performance Development
With the resources in this powerful toolkit, I’ll help you to reinvent your performance management program by transforming it into performance development.
Let’s put an end to ineffective, old-school performance management methods that AREN’T working!
Whatever you call it, the performance management tools in most organizations are typically greeted with apathy, cynicism or even disdain. In fact, few things in organizational life are more common or more complained about than the performance review.
And while fundamentally they are implemented for good reasons, there is a serious problem that starts with the language.
In this process, the performance in question is the performance of the receiver of this process. And while you may be a leader or supervisor delivering these messages, you have also been the receiver, right?
Let’s think about this…
Do you like to be appraised (have the quality and nature of your work estimated)?
Do you like to be evaluated (to be judged or have someone determine the significance, worth, or quality of you and your work)?
Do you like to be assessed (to be estimated or judged as to your value, character, etc.)?
Do you like to be reviewed (to be inspected, especially officially and/or formally)?
Do you like to be managed (To be taken charge or care of)?
Words do matter. A lot.
While performance management may exist in your organization now because of routine or habit (“we’ve always done it”) or best practices (“that is what real organizations do”), the underlying reason was sound. It goes something like this: We need to focus on important things, and the performance of our people is important. We should review and help them see where they stand.
It is all well and good, but it misses the biggest point, because the focus here is on what the organization “needs” or “wants”. Fundamentally this logic flows from the focus on managing resources (in this case people): to take charge of, to control, to manage.
Shouldn’t the real goal be about helping the performer know where they are, and how to improve and become a more valuable and productive part of the organization?
And if you make that your goal, won’t the organization get what it needs too (better results)?
Yes and yes.
If you agree, then the “Remarkable Performance Development Toolkit” is exactly what you need to kick-start performance development in your organization!
What You Can Expect in the “Remarkable Performance Management Toolkit: Turning Performance Management into Performance Development”
“The Remarkable Performance Development Toolkit” is a comprehensive, entirely-digital toolkit that gives you everything you need to reinvent your performance management systems.
You’ll get a step-by-step process that takes your existing performance management and transforms it into performance development. With the performance development system that you’ll learn how to…
- Create a culture where employees are prepared and willing to participate in and accept regular feedback
- Eliminate one-time, scheduled performance discussions and start having regular conversations that actually make a difference day in and day out.
- Hold direct conversations with your employees that leave them feeling renewed with a sense of purpose and commitment (instead of defensive and with a sense of dread)
“The Remarkable Performance Development Toolkit” will give you new strategies for reviving and reinvigorating your current performance review process – and all without changing your forms or online processes!
“The Remarkable Performance Development Toolkit” is delivered digitally and includes…
- The Recording and Transcript of our best-selling training event, Performance Reviews that Actually Impact Performance – plus you’ll also get the accompanying materials to support your learning.
- Six Checklists that address the biggest challenges and pains of performance management and that give you step-by-step solutions to overcome them all, including:
- Making the Time: How to Change the Process to Create the Time for Effective Performance Development
- It’s Not About the Form: How to Overcome the Specific Challenges You Have With Your Organization’s Form to Create Successful Performance Development Conversations
- Making It More Comfortable: How To Take the Discomfort and Anxiety out of Performance Development Conversations
- Knowing What to Talk About: How to Collect the Right Information to Make Performance Development Really Happen
- Creating Real Conversation: How to Provide the Right Feedback in a Way it Can Be Understood and Applied
- It’s Not Too Late: How to Make Performance Development Conversations More Timely and Practical
- The “Making Performance Development Really Happen in Your Organization (Using Your Existing Processes)” Special Report
YOUR INVESTMENT: Just $379!
If you’re committed to finding an alternative to traditional performance management methods that create drama, stress and headaches and that don’t even deliver results, order your copy of “The Remarkable Performance Development Toolkit” today!
And here’s our guarantee:
We believe our work isn’t done until you are completely satisfied with the results you have received from our products. When you choose our performance development tools , if, for any reason you aren’t 100% delighted with the toolkit, we will refund your entire investment. No questions asked. Guaranteed.
About the Toolkit Creator:
Kevin was recently named to three exclusive lists: Inc.com’s Top 100 Leadership and Management Experts in the World and 100 Great Leadership Speakers for Your Next Conference and the American Management Association’s AMA’s Leaders to Watch in 2015
Kevin is the Chief Potential Officer of The Kevin Eikenberry Group, a leadership and learning consulting company that has been helping organizations, teams and individuals reach their potential since 1993. Kevin’s specialties include leadership, teams and teamwork, organizational culture, facilitating change, organizational learning and more.
He has worked with Fortune 500 companies, small firms, universities, government agencies, hospitals, and more. His client list includes the American Red Cross, A & W Canada, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, Cirque du Soleil, John Deere, Purdue University, Sears Canada, Shell, Southwest Airlines, the U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Mint, Verizon and many more.
He is the developer of the several training workshops including Remarkable Leadership, Remarkable Coaching, Bud to Boss and Communicating for Results – all offered in both public and in-house versions across North America.
He is the author of the bestselling books From Bud to Boss, Remarkable Leadership and Vantagepoints on Learning and Life, and a contributing author to more than 20 other books. He publishes four electronic newsletters and a popular blog, Leadership & Learning, collectively read by more than 80,000 people worldwide.